Brunotti

Hi.

Friday I went to Brunotti and I had a super nice day! They gave me a tour through the place where everything happens. I was really amazed to see how much steps they need to take before they get this perfect product to their customers! I also have really much respect for everyone behind Brunotti! Brunotti also gave me an amazing chance to sign a contract. Of course I was super happy! They also gave me the chance to look at the new collection and WOW the new clothes are SUPER SICKK!! after that we went for a visit at the warehouse where all the clothes get shipped. Throughout the visit there was one thing I noticed all the people there work very hard and they should be proud of there product!!! If you want more info over Brunotti click here.




Greets,

Mattijs

Signing the contract super stoked!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten